In a WSIB case, what should I do to get the treatment I need?

Obtain the first aid and treatment which is necessary for you soon after the injury. 

Notify your employer or supervisor as soon as possible and ask them report the injury to the board. 

Call WSIB and get the claim number.

Call your health practitioner” Physiotherapist or Chiropractor” in a clinic registered with WSIB and expert in such cases and ask for help.


physiotherapy in yonge

physiotherapy in Vaughan

physiotherapy in toronto

physiotherapy in richmondhill

physiotherapy in thornhill

physiotherapy in richmond hill